Landscaping and gardening at home have a lot of benefits. It improves the quality of air around your home. It also reduces soil erosion in your land. Having plants in your yard keeps your house naturally cool and shaded in the summer, too. However, without the right tools and equipment, it can be hard to complete a project. This is why most people opt to get plant hire services for their landscaping needs.
What is it?
There are a variety of companies who specialise in renting out gardening and landscaping equipment. This includes:
• Excavators – This type of heavy machinery is used to dig large amounts of dirt.
• Mini Loaders – Mini loaders are best used in smaller, more compact areas. They’re used to move around materials – mostly soil – from one place to another.
• Mini Diggers – This is a smaller version of the excavator, and is the most ideal for home use.
• Plate Compactors – This machine is used to level out and flatten land. It’s mostly used in installing and maintaining pavements. It may also be used to flatten out the ground for landscaping projects.
• Bobcats – Bobcats are large versions of mini loaders, and are ideal for larger projects.
• Jackhammers – This is used to chisel off bits of concrete or hard soil. It can either be pneumatic or electro-mechanical.
What do I need them for?
When building structures like patios, driveway, pergolas or retaining walls, you need to lay down a base foundation underneath the ground. This makes it more stable. Digging can take a long time when done by hand, which is why most people prefer to use heavy machinery. The same goes with transferring materials from one place to another.
Regular homeowners don’t usually have these machines on hand. Furthermore, operating these types of equipment require licensing and training. It can be very dangerous to use them without the knowledge of safe work practices. This is why most homeowners look to equipment rental establishments for a solution. Renting out machinery for your landscaping and gardening project makes the process easier and faster.
Need plant hire services? Call Nielsens Hire today!